Thursday, September 4, 2014

Continously

Sept. 4th
Psalm 34:1

How often do we praise our Lord?
Daily? Weekly? Good times or bad?

We need to be continually praising.  Declare I will bless the Lord - I will praise him; I will be thankful for his mercies, and will always express my sense of his goodness.

At all times - In every situation of life; in every event that occurs. The idea is, that we would do it publicly and privately; in prosperity and in adversity; in safety and in danger; in joy and in sorrow. It would be a great principle of our life, expressive of the deep feeling of the soul, that God was always to be regarded as an object of adoration and praise.

His praise shall continually be in my mouth - I will be constantly uttering his praises.




Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment